Sunday, October 12, 2008

REFLECTION

Hi all,
It's been ages didn't write something on my blog..it took me around an hour to recall my passwords and so on...im kinda forgetful nowadays...sign of aging..!!!lol..
Today, the reason why i wanna blog is to share some of my experiences that i have gone through lately..sweet..sour..bitter...spicy...there are moments i felt like screaming, crying, shouting,punching due to the stress level that i am handling and managing...from the top management, to the bottom clients and advisers and many many more...
Being the self starter without any supports, being the entrepreneur without any experiences, to be where i am today it takes a lots of courage and determination and what most importantly its the faith!the faith to believe in yourself and the ability to overcome all the obstacles with the positive mental attitudes. Initially and still, there are people who are skeptical about what i am doing due to the current economic crisis, in fact, from my point of view, as a financial coach,i see this as a good opportunity to educate my clients and the people around me in terms of how to manage their wealth at the difficult time..i am always wanna stand apart from the crowd and be different from the crowd, but somehow or rather, people always wanna chop my head down to the stream due to their jealousy and the inability of dealing with adversity. However, i know this is the rule of the game and that is the nature. Losers tnd to talk a lot and complain a lot but deliver nothing or peanuts and if they get peanuts they behave like monkey..how sad!!!
Due to my job nature, it requires a lot of self discipline, 200 % of commitment, stay focused al the time..the business is getting into me and i live with, eat with it, chew with it and drink with it 24/7, everything is about P&L, is about on ROI (return on Investment) and etc...
Sometimes, i come to a point whereby i am indifferent towards many small lil things in my life, because i felt that is not important to me but not the other way around...sometimes,i might lose the things that i want...lose the person that i love, and the times for family is definitely lesser....but i clearly know that i gotta stay focus especially at this point of time....those friends and family who understand me will support me....if there arent its fine too...cause at the end of the day, its about myself,not you me or him or whoever....success is never by chance..success is by choice!!!I will never ever let other people determine my income because i always believe that i am able to earn more than that and they always underpay me..working so hard for people but at the end of the day,people will treat you like an employee...
3 months down the road, the business gonna be even more challenging especially in the finance industry...the question is how to sustain and expand..this is something that i gonna work on..i will be in bangkok soon fir sure, because i always feel that bangkok its my second home=)the people, the culture and of couse the food!!!!! that makes me happy=)i am doing some ground work now..
not to forget..i am working out on my personal website...this time its gonna be very different approach...i will certainly keep you guys posted on this!!!
Lastly, i am very hungry,i need to grap something first..ehehehhe....
goodbye and goodluck guys!!!!
cheers!!
Love,
HOON CHUAN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can say,
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,
And they can try
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams

'Cause there's,
There's a light in me,
That shines brightly,
They can try,
But they can't take that away from me
From me


,
They can do
Anything they want to you,
If you let them in,
But they won't ever win,
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,
See I..
I have learned,
There's an inner peace I own,
Something in my soul that they can not possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade


They can't take this
Precious love I'll always have inside me,
Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go


They can say
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I won't face the ground,
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach,
Oh, Lord, they do try,
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe or lose faith in my dreams,


Heard this song..n u came to my mind..so i'd like to share...Good Luck....

HoonChuan said...

thanks mimi =)